• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

When the violence causes silence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitator

"
But you see, it's not me
It's not my family
In your head, in your head, they are fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And their bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head, they are crying
"

Grab some of those high glucose energy biscuits too munch while watch.....

Some of stuff I come across is so sad like rickets.... I think of banning these cheap cookies n chips but I suppose kids love sweets. So just try ensure lots fresh fruit and glass of milk.
I still lecture my son when he comes home fishing to pls ensure not to bring them home alive or I release the catches. But I don't force others to be vegetarian.
Do you think this is asd or some of us just hyper-sensitive to suffering and death?

I could never figure out the meaning of the video for the original. A bunch of nearly naked boys painted gold and dressed like cupids with a gold-painted Dolores Reardon at their center and a large cross. The segments of the boys running around, waving sticks and such, made sense.

This is a video of a group performing, referencing Reardon's earlier performance.

I never thought Zombie was her best work. That would be Linger. It might be Bad Wolf's best work. The deeper male voice just sounds more appropriate.

Last edited:
I could never figure out the meaning of the video for the original. A bunch of nearly naked boys painted gold and dressed like cupids with a gold-painted Dolores Reardon at their center and a large cross. The segments of the boys running around, waving sticks and such, made sense.

This is a video of a group performing, referencing Reardon's earlier performance.

I never thought Zombie was her best work. That would be Linger. It might be Bad Wolf's best work. The deeper male voice just sounds more appropriate.

They were probably boys with sticks in order to evoke the equivalent of Lord of the Flies, but this was for MTV, so it had to be whimsical.

They were probably boys with sticks in order to evoke the equivalent of Lord of the Flies, but this was for MTV, so it had to be whimsical.
Irish
When BAD WOLVES' cover was first released, singer Tommy Vext said that he was inspired by Dolores's "lyrics, which "capture the same sentiment we wanted to express a quarter century later."

I tried to go to gym and battled to lift weights, took forever before lift heavier and still not so heavy. Eventually I just did bit of cardio. To this day I'm intimidated by looking tub body build formula. I stare at these images of Arnold Schwarzenegger and really wonder about me. Does anyone else have results of failed workout plan?
So looking into these diet plans I realised it was like a child's diet, lots small meals, and glass of shake.
Maybe it was just what shaped me, made me a nicer person

I tried to go to gym and battled to lift weights, took forever before lift heavier and still not so heavy. Eventually I just did bit of cardio. To this day I'm intimidated by looking tub body build formula. I stare at these images of Arnold Schwarzenegger and really wonder about me. Does anyone else have results of failed workout plan?
So looking into these diet plans I realised it was like a child's diet, lots small meals, and glass of shake.
Maybe it was just what shaped me, made me a nicer person
Arnold was a product of steroids and he lifted weights for a living. If you spent your entire life in the gym with breaks for movies, you'd look different.

There is no failed workout plan except for not doing it at all. I stopped lifting weights long ago. Now I just hike and am happy I can do that much.

Painting them gold and making them into Cupids still leaves me confused.
There's a lot about the 90s that still makes me confused. In particular, the music videos. I've found each subsequent decade more confusing though. The 2020s are shaping up to be positively perplexing. Just wait until the first AI music video hits TV screens. I think that will be the point at which I only allow screens in my house that are attached to 8bit computers and nothing else, except for this forum if course :)

There is no greater good left here. What I saw is an enormous maw of geographic proportions. Thinking you can force the world to be good when it refuses to be good is madness, and self-aggrendizement. You can only force yourself to be good to the people in front of you, and if you don't, then guess what? There's nowhere left to do right.

On my way out to Colardo, I saw impossible things. I saw a story being told. I saw the enormous towering smokestacks of a reactor. I saw a cop, and his face was all distorted, like I was being told that the environment was becoming unsurvivable for order or decency. Like trying to enforce the law where there isn't any oxygen.

There's that burning in my left hand again. It means that when I tell a warning, it's interpreted as a threat. Go to hell.

"
But you see, it's not me
It's not my family
In your head, in your head, they are fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And their bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head, they are crying
"
It is sad but if they have to fight, let them fight
It is sad for the kids etc, those are the ones I fear getting hurt
People need to express how they feel, people who feel marginalised and minorities need to be heard.
So..i still do know how it will achieve anything in the long run but maybe it has it's place.

Anyway it is still hard and deep down hate it and wish peace would come faster.
I am tired of it, worried, want my dad.
They will never be stoics so they cannot help their feelings.

There's that burning in my left hand again. It means that when I tell a warning, it's interpreted as a threat. Go to hell.
Was that what prompted you to start this thread?

You meant it as a warning?

What was your best hope for this thread?

I didn't think it through at all. People insist on doing evil things, and it has consequences. They receive consequences, and then they insist on scapegoating someone else, and so when the escape valve for their accountability is assigned to innocent people forever, they don't leave God much choice. You don't hold God's children hostage. He'll destroy you. Now, let them go start a fight for being duly warned. Again, and again, and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom