• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

When is Amythest Schaber Ever Going to Upload a New Video, Or...

Joshua the Writer

Very Nerdy Guy, Any Pronouns
V.I.P Member
So, I noticed that Amythest Schaber's YouTube upload schedule seems to not only be inconsistent, but she seems like she will never upload a new video. Do you think maybe it's because she is busy with other things, started to prefer other platforms, or just doesn't want to upload anymore for whatever reason? It seems kinda weird to me that she is taking so long to upload another video. Her last video was uploaded 8 months ago, and she hasn't uploaded ever since. What the heck is taking her so long? Heck, her video editing is basically just adding her intro into the video, cutting out mistakes, and having some images popping up. What do you think she has been up to? It seems like she hiatuses so constantly. Also, even she does upload, the notification will most likely be buried under the notifications for the larger, more consistently-uploading channels I watch regularly and am subscribed to. What do you guys think?

I have never heard of Amythest Schaber.

Didn't help that when I clicked this link>
upload_2018-11-29_18-33-49.png

I got a malware notification.
So I didn't pursue that link any farther.

Maybe you have another link that is better.

I have never heard of Amythest Schaber.

Didn't help that when I clicked this link>
View attachment 49596

I got a malware notification.
So I didn't pursue that link any farther.

Maybe you have another link that is better.

Here: Amythest Schaber

I'm familiar with her videos, and have wondered the same thing, if she'll ever get back to making these. She's done a very good job so far in explaining a lot of autism aspects in ways that are easy to understand even for those that are totally unfamiliar with it.

I watched #23.

It was a pleasant enough introduction to the subject.
She explained words that she used.
She didn't have any outstanding mannerisms that detracted
from the presentation.

Here: Amythest Schaber

I'm familiar with her videos, and have wondered the same thing, if she'll ever get back to making these. She's done a very good job so far in explaining a lot of autism aspects in ways that are easy to understand even for those that are totally unfamiliar with it.

I watched #23.

It was a pleasant enough introduction to the subject.
She explained words that she used.
She didn't have any outstanding mannerisms that detracted
from the presentation.
I agree a ton. She does put it in a way that sounds very.very nice, if I do say so myself.

Paying attention to anyone named Amythest is against my personal code of ethics.

Dude, it's the freaking internet. Kinda see odd names all the time. Surely "Amythest" isnt that bloody odd. Certainly better than something like "FartMan69" or whatever.

Dude, it's the freaking internet. Kinda see odd names all the time. Surely "Amythest" isnt that bloody odd. Certainly better than something like "FartMan69" or whatever.
Lo, true. I'm also pretty sure that it's her legal name, right?

New Threads

Top Bottom