• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's the Weather Like Right Now?

Perfect Spring weather today. I do actually like sunshine to a degree as long as I have my shades on. It's the Summer heat that I dread the most.

Middle of the day. Light winds, not much cloud, 25 Celsius around 50% humidity. About as perfect as it can get.

It is a little cool today and partly cloudy. Most of the snow on my land has melted away. The farmers are burning unwanted plants that are starting to grow in their gardens and there is smoke all over the valley. I am looking forward to more rain and thunderstorms.

Snowed last night.
Snowed this morning.
Less than quarter inch.

It's gone in the sunny areas.
Still evident everywhere else.

It may get up to around 85 today. Plenty of snow on the mountains and the ski resorts, but not at lower elevations. Nice...

Sunny hot with no hurricanes predicted. You will be a churro without sunblock. There were 46 cases of the bug in my zip code. I went through several zip codes, l don't think l caught anything.

Last edited:
Monday it was sunny hot July weather.

Today it is cloudy rainy November weather.

I prefer the latter.

It's been raining here for a hour or so. It's slowing down now. It's 57°F atm. It was 63°F earlier.

Decent today, as it is overcast and in the mid 60s. Overall it has been way too darn warm and I hate it. Winter ended way too early and I'm grouchy. :mad:

New Threads

Top Bottom