• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's the Weather Like Right Now?

Ishmael

Light rain just ending at 9pm, about 50ºF.

(This is a new tweet-like thread for little reports from your locality, wherever it may be. Rain? Snow? Sun? Fog? Hot? Cold? Let everyone know.) ⛅️ ⛈ ☔☄️

Warm days; 14C where I am in Canada, most of the snow is gone. Although there's a huge blue glacier like glob down by the river the size of a right whale. Cycling weather is here and the bike path is dry.

Let me peel back my heavy window covering. Ack it's awful out. The sky is blue instead of grey and there's this really bright light from a flaming orb that hurts my eyes.

Let me peel back my heavy window covering. Ack it's awful out. The sky is blue instead of grey and there's this really bright light from a flaming orb that hurts my eyes.

I felt your pain earlier today. How many days until the equinox?

It's beautiful because l love this place. It was hazy around the moon. And the ducks were out today. So cute, 5 ducks.

Cold windy and sunny. And in typical auckland weather it's rainy whenever it feels like, even on days when the weather reports say no mention of rain. Typical for autumn whether down under. Although people think of aussie when they use nickname down under...i'm in nz tho :p

That's the word -- solstice. lol. I was just going to correct myself.

I'll set a timer.

Last edited:
I see blue skies and sence the brightness as i finish my break-fast in bed whilst checking out new posts here, since corona19 this has been my usual start the day routine and suits a need for a positive, predictable start to my day, I live in the UK.

Blue skies and sun, same as yesterday. But some Clouds predicted. Nice day to be outdoors. I'm checking my seedling oaks each day for greenfly, there's quite a plague of it this year. I believe I have two types of oaks, the acorns were from a small growing type near a local river, and from some towering oaks at a National Trust house where there's a deer park. I didn't take many as the deer like to eat them. So far I have 6 coming up altogether.

Was a bit of a drizzly night, which made for a bit of a dewy day today

Sunny, windy, cold mornings and warm afternoons. Idaho, northwestern US.

Tank top hot two days ago, coat cold yesterday - at least warm jacket cold. Don't know what to expect today or tomorrow. My plants outside don't know if they're going to be scorched from the sun or frostbit at night. I hate NC's weather and don't mind staying in. lol

Dark bedroom, long nap, cosy duvet. I think the death star is shining behind my blackout curtains but I'll spray it with Lysol.

New Threads

Top Bottom