• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's the strangest thing you have ever witnessed?

When I was a kid in Colorado some of us kids were out after dark. There was a crescent moon up overhead. As we played someone noticed a full moon... in addition to the crescent moon, and getting larger than the real moon. It stopped expanding and just glowed there for a minute or two, then rapidly shrank until it disappeared. One of the kids moms was a police officer, so she called her. They had other calls reporting the same thing, but we never received an explanation.

When I was a kid in Colorado some of us kids were out after dark. There was a crescent moon up overhead. As we played someone noticed a full moon... in addition to the crescent moon, and getting larger than the real moon. It stopped expanding and just glowed there for a minute or two, then rapidly shrank until it disappeared. One of the kids moms was a police officer, so she called her. They had other calls reporting the same thing, but we never received an explanation.

Reminds me of something I saw in the sky one night many years ago when I was a kid as well. By chance do you recall what direction you were looking when you saw this?

If to your north, you may have witnessed something pertinent to the 319th Missile Squadron. What I saw turned out to be from Vandenberg AFB at the time. Quite a light show for civilians even though it must have been some 600 miles away!

Last edited:
Ive been the strangest thing others have seen before a few times probably. :p Probably this guy who got on the bus one time with a bald head and a long black faux leather trench coat, he had several brands and local radio station logos tattooed on his head.

received a picture of myself ,taken while out in public ,with a text "this is you" and when i text back WTF the person on the other end just kept texting in spanish.
my partner and i were laying in bed reading when from directly above us, loud and sounding like it was right on the other side of the drywall , an digital BEEP BEEP BEEP, real fast, like some kind of gadget being activated,then nothing. like someone was in the attic , but hearing no movement. nor movement on the roof as far as we could tell. gives me the creeps still. have no idea what it was.

I was abused as a child and watched some others be abused. I'd rather not go into detail. It was scary.
My friend was abused as a child and again I won't go into details, except to say there is such as thing as ritual abuse and unfortunately often people in high places are involved, it's very highly organised and carefully kept secret, it's more common than most people believe. Victims are often from children's homes as they're easier to access and there's no caring parents that can get in the way, some victims like my friend may already be victims of abuse (hence the reason they're there in the first place). There's a lot of evil in this world.

Last edited:
My friend was abused as a child and again I won't go into details, except to say there is such as thing as ritual abuse and unfortunately often people in high places are involved, it's very highly organised and carefully kept secret, it's more common than most people believe. Victims are often from children's homes as they're easier to access and there's no caring parents that can get in the way, some victims like my friend may already be victims of abuse (hence the reason they're there in the first place). There's a lot of evil in this world.
There really is a lot of evil in this world. :(

Strangest thing I witnessed was during a meteor shower. Most of them were really faint, and hard to spot. But then just under the moon there was this bright slow streak across the sky. I'd never seen anything like it. And it was really big, too. Makes me wonder how big the meteor was or how far into the atmosphere it got before it burned up completely. I don't think my phone had a camera at the time, because I'm fairly certain I would have tried to get a picture if it did. It was pretty long ago.

A priest (Greek Orthdox) driving a public bus.
A random tree miles away from any habited place decorated for Christmas.
speaking of Christmas decorations in the middle of nowhere - I saw this on a trip through remote QLD. In April.
blackall6.jpg

I was just lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling (as you do) when the ceiling fan started to slowly spontaneously turn.:eek: I looked for draughts from open doors and windows -none - was this some poltergeist, or some aspie telekinetic superpower???

Sadly nothing so weird or exciting. Before we bought the house some 20 years ago, it was owned and renovated by a somewhat dodgy builder. The ceiling fans are operated by dials that work on some numbers, not others. The dial had been turned so the fan no longer turned - but it was actually on 1 - and it decided at this very point to start working.:p

Back in 1996, I was set up with a woman. When we met she was extremely startled.

The next time we got together she showed me a black-and-white photo of...me. :eek:

It turned out to be a doppelganger that was living in England.
Was your dad a travelling salesman??
I had an aquaintance show me a photo of a kid who was a dead ringer for her eldest. It wasn't him.
It was the son of her former best friend. Her ex was a charming guy ( not ) and the kid was conceived when they were still married..

A few years back now, one evening at our old house, one of my son's toy trucks turned itself on, (driving around and making noise in an empty room.

I put that truck out in the carport and got rid of it the next day.

Two drunk guys in front of a convenience store apparently fighting over a quarter on the ground.

A few years back now, one evening at our old house, one of my son's toy trucks turned itself on, (driving around and making noise in an empty room.

I put that truck out in the carport and got rid of it the next day.
If it was spiritually caused then throwing out the toy truck is unlikely to remove the spirit and even if it was spiritual it's honestly nothing to be frightened of, especially if it was a child that liked to play. It wasn't definitely paranormal in nature however, for instance the power switch or button could have been faulty or it could have been on the border of being on, then changes in environment, E.g. temperature, could have been enough to switch it on. Did anything else happen at this house and do you know any of it's history?

I was just lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling (as you do) when the ceiling fan started to slowly spontaneously turn.:eek: I looked for draughts from open doors and windows -none - was this some poltergeist, or some aspie telekinetic superpower???

Sadly nothing so weird or exciting. Before we bought the house some 20 years ago, it was owned and renovated by a somewhat dodgy builder. The ceiling fans are operated by dials that work on some numbers, not others. The dial had been turned so the fan no longer turned - but it was actually on 1 - and it decided at this very point to start working.:p
Most alleged paranormal phenomenon has a possible conventional explanation, but about 10% doesn't and truly is unexplained by conventional science.

Two drunk guys in front of a convenience store apparently fighting over a quarter on the ground.
That's actually really sad, I probably would have gone up to them and given them a dollar each in exchange for the quarter as long as they stopped fighting.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom