• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's so great about humans?

Thought of one. What about when a human sacrifice s him or herself to save others?

Yeah I always have. I was raised around some great people. Plus the bible says protect the weak. Although usually I can avoid anything physical. I try my best to avoid, but people always want to fight a veteran. I don't understand it, maybe it's an alpha issue. I'm more of an INFJ/Sigma.

Without them, nobody here would be typing their thoughts on a forum. The internet, computers, so on. I know a lot of people here like to focus on the negative and no, I'm not exactly their #1 fan either, but it's hard to ignore the fact that humans have and continue to make a lot of progress.

It's a double-edged sword, the whole process of being a human. The ability to be both beneficial and destructive.

I personally find most humans that i meet to be bland individuals who all seem to fit within some criteria that i have no interest of being a part of. Though there are humans that i have met who are capable of interesting me into pursuing an interest in trying to get to know them. It is humans like that give me some hope that there is still hope for the future of the human race that we as a species are still capable of creativity and individuality.

Yeah I like everyone at first. I don't know I just like to see people happy. Raised as a Christian, except we never judged anyone. We all see reality only in our perception. We only think we understand someone's reality. Why we all pursue different things in life. Good thing we keep crashing in each other's route.

There's nothing special about being human. The language center of our brains evolved in such a way that it became so overspecialized it dominated the rest of the brain. This includes parts that are smarter than the language center. Evolution decided teamwork is more important than raw intelligence. The mind became an intelligence dampener. Humans won the evolution game because we became dumber than our ancenstors so we could work well as a team. Got to communicate quickly and concisely for that to happen so we have to all make those generalizations we're so good at.

I hate what h*mans have done to this planet and what they're doing to each other. Most of them act like such blithering idiots that I feel like I'm in the Stone Age and not 2021. Anti vaxxers, anti maskers, Covid denial, Flat Earthers, the worship of "celebrities" that can barely spell their own name, snake oil salesmen conning people to use dangerous, ineffective "cures" for autism on their own children, causing the extinction of many animals, nukes, pollution, and incels, yeah humans are great all right. Great like a migraine that never goes away. Every single day it just gets worse. I think h*mans are being punished by nature itself in the 2021 winter storm disaster because they are so destructive and responsible for climate change and not doing a single thing about it, and just living in all their denial, lies and male bovine feces.

You can go on about the h*mans who have created good things or help others, but it's not doing anything to stop the world from ending. We have nothing to look forwards to. I don't know what I'm going to do if the pandemic ever ends, because I had no life even before it started.:weary:

Seriously we have h*mans who wear their seat belts whenever they're driving and have been for years, but nooo, wearing a mask is eeevil and a form of mind control. Well don't worry, you can't control something that isn't there.:laughing:

I feel like the middle of a sandwich, trapped between two thick golden slices of MORON. I wish I could be a complete misanthrope and just hate everyone so much that I'm glad that the world is ending.

When I first created this thread I meant human centered media. My friend went from being obsessed with animals like I was. Now all his characters for his stories are all humans. Pretty much of my human characters are one dimensional villains. The humans that are not villains belong to the other person I am telling the story with. All of my human characters are villians.

When I asked if one lady dressed in scrubs and medical attire was a veterinarian or veterinary technician, he blew up at me. "No! She's just a surgical nurse!" And just blew up at me for assuming she was in the veterinary world.

Not a total loss, I have another friend who plays with me. (Basically taking turns telling a story over Discord) I just find it hard to adjust when my friends "outgrow" me. But why human characters? Or ones that work in the human world? Yeah, I never wanted to watch cartoons (with the exception of Rugrats) or movies (the only reason I like Guardians of the Galaxy is Rocket Racoon) that were about humans.

I was talking to a friend of mine who used to be my boyfriend too. We broke up because I'm aromatic asexual and because as time went on, his interests changed. Veterinary medicine and becoming a veterinarian is my main special interest. He used to want to be one too and had a very good chance at it but he let people tell him he couldn't or maybe just realized it wasn't for him. He has Asperger's too.

He showed me a picture of one of his original characters. He said she is the assistant of his veterinarian character. I gave some ideas and he said "Stop assuming every one of my characters is veterinary related!" Well, you showed her assisting your vet character, I think anyone is going to assume she's a veterinary technician or veterinary nurse. I knew of people who were both people doctors and veterinarians. Than goes on "I like human stuff too". I asked him what was so great about humans.

I possibly have some CPTSD from bullying and emotional abuse and do not trust humans so easily. I never was crazy about humans even as a little kid. Other kids were mean to me for no reason and the nice kids just confused me. Being bullied as I got older...even into adult hood didn't make me like human beings anymore.

My best friends were dogs, horses, a goat, cats, rabbits, a ferret, rats, cows, a pig, fish, snails, mice and a bearded dragon. They were never mean to me. Yes I got bit or scratched by accident, but they never did it on purpose. People were mean for no reason.

He says he was bullied, but I don't think to the extent I was. He also grew up in a church family where he always had access to other kids to play with. I knew kids like that where I lived, but if they were already established as a group, it was pretty hard if not impossible to join that group yourself. My mother never really forced me to socialize with other people. I think she has Asperger's herself because she is not super people crazy. She also always told me that it isn't true isolation if you have an animal with you.
I have an ex-boyfriend who is now a friend, it’s nice isn’t it. Splitting up on good terms and having somebody who you trust. We live hundreds of miles away but we do talk online and on the phone.
Sometimes it’s nice to meet someone who also has a Asperger’s syndrome.
Is he a story writer? Veterinary is your special interest what is okay.
The good thing about humans is they can distinguish good from evil. Animals are not evil but they are very hierarchical.
The less well educated humans are also hierarchical but they do this to dominate what they see as lesser humans.
Humans have art and language animals don’t.
Animals are full of unconditional love because that is all they know and when they are predatory it is because they want food.
Humans play on each other for egoic reasons.
Animals are not as attached to the ego as humans.
Animals don’t bully each other. The hunt for food this scare their prey because they want to eat their prey. They do this to survive for the greater good of their own species whereas humans prey on each other because they are insecure through unresolved trauma.

I was bullied at school home and work. It is only in my 50s I realise that I drew this towards me by showing then I was vulnerable.
I had an Inferiority complex which bullies can sense a mile off.

Bottom line animals love unconditionally and so to some humans but not all.

I've spent almost all of my time over the last year isolated from humans, and I learned that I am much happier when I am alone and not trying to meet other people's needs. Dogs are great companions. I'm not sure why human companionship is necessary, except for maybe tribal safety or something in case of emergency.

With that said, I do appreciate human companionship at a distance through online forums like this one. :)
I also appreciate that human beings make it possible for me to have food, water, and shelter.

I have an ex-boyfriend who is now a friend, it’s nice isn’t it. Splitting up on good terms and having somebody who you trust. We live hundreds of miles away but we do talk online and on the phone.
Sometimes it’s nice to meet someone who also has a Asperger’s syndrome.
Is he a story writer? Veterinary is your special interest what is okay.
The good thing about humans is they can distinguish good from evil. Animals are not evil but they are very hierarchical.
The less well educated humans are also hierarchical but they do this to dominate what they see as lesser humans.
Humans have art and language animals don’t.
Animals are full of unconditional love because that is all they know and when they are predatory it is because they want food.
Humans play on each other for egoic reasons.
Animals are not as attached to the ego as humans.
Animals don’t bully each other. The hunt for food this scare their prey because they want to eat their prey. They do this to survive for the greater good of their own species whereas humans prey on each other because they are insecure through unresolved trauma.

I was bullied at school home and work. It is only in my 50s I realise that I drew this towards me by showing then I was vulnerable.
I had an Inferiority complex which bullies can sense a mile off.

Bottom line animals love unconditionally and so to some humans but not all.

Actually animals do have language. And yes-humans ARE animals-and art is an extension of human language. Birds and gibbons have different calls for different things. They are not just the same sound over and over. They have contextual meaning thus qualify as language. Bonobos like Kanzi and others have been shown to have complex understanding of our language. The issue isn't with language. it's with expressing it to us humans.

New Threads

Top Bottom