• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's a Scottish Bank Holiday?

@Skeletor keep in mind you're buying an imported product. You can't expect it to be tailored for the USA. If I buy an English calendar or week planner I'm not going to get upset that there's no Dutch holidays in there either. If it's important to you to have holidays you observe on your calendar, just write them on it yourself.

I think the ones sold here should be tailored to our market is what I'm saying.

I see the retail sale of such things primarily as a novelty item in conjunction with an incredibly popular and lucrative franchise.

The Harry Potter Franchise is about selling Harry Potter- not calendars. Strictly a matter of branding.

Where the product name and theme is everything. Not whether the product is particularly useful. A concept that may sound absurd, but rest assured it's not. Something I once learned many years ago working in the marketing department for a corporate brand name most people in this forum have heard of.

Last edited:
I just googled "Harry Potter calendars for Americans" and found dozens of them. They are one the best sellers for children's calendars and they even have Advent calendars for Christmas. I recommend you simply find a Harry Potter or Doctor Who calendar printed in the US rather than buying a calendar printed in the UK for British residents.

New Threads

Top Bottom