• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What would your reaction be if you were banned from Aspies Central?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like this... :lol2: (but not like this in real life though).

Last edited by a moderator:
Me,I would be irritated,for sure! though not to the point of trying to kill my blanket . I havent spent much time on here due to computer issues that sometimes has me yelling at the slownessof my computer, I suppose I would yell at the fact that I were 'Banned' then endevor to undrestand how in the sam...did I get banned in the first place?!!! :|

*sadface*

sadface-1-1.jpg

well I got ip banned from (Wr0ng Pl@net) so I hang here now...

hopefully I won't get banned from here...

well I got ip banned from wrong planet so I hang here now...

It woudnt suprise me if I eventually got banned from here. Iv'e been banned from many places. I better behave

Well, it makes me wonder how it doesn't at some point wake up if you get banned from "many places". I don't know what behaviour got you banned. And no you don't have to discuss it here either... but the moment I get a warning from a mod I'll surely think about what I'm doing on said forum

I will simply join a more supportive online place where I can share my thoughts on a worldwide basis. I hope this will never happen. I was banned from another forum because of massive posting, which I did when I had depression many years ago, and then I heard about AC. :D

I will simply join a more supportive online place where I can share my thoughts on a worldwide basis. I hope this will never happen. I was banned from another forum because of massive posting, which I did when I had depression many years ago, and then I heard about AC. :D

They banned you for being very active? Odd . . .

I get happy when I see you posting lots; I never think to ban you!

They banned you for being very active? Odd . . .

I get happy when I see you posting lots; I never think to ban you!

Thank goodness, Ellipsis, you (and others on AC) will never think to ban me. I'm real, and people do see my face =D

Yeah, I also think it's odd, but this is what happens when I posted 100 posts a day when I just spent all my time writing short posts elsewhere. The mods thought I am sort of a spam bot - I'm not :)

When I was in police dept jail my bunkmate was a younger light skinned fella who was quiet. He'd been homeless and seemed ok with being in jail. When we got transported to a larger permanent jail, he was across from my jail cell. The next day at mealtime he didn't get a fork. He frantically started banging on his bars yelling "warder! I didn't get a fork, warder!" He kept it up like his life depended on it...and got his fork.

That's how I'd be if I got banned...yelling "moderator!@ I didn't have a fork, I'm sorry..." Ok something like that...I can't help it-this post, I'm hungry & will go eat pizza. Uh oh, blood sugar low...danger Will Robinson... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom