• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What would be a good job for someone like me in the fields of writing, film and communication?

Ya Boi

I recently graduated from college with a bachelors in film and media and a masters in communication. It's been a month and I've applied to nineteen jobs, with six rejecting me so far. I've applied for various jobs that would involve writing, but I'm not sure if I would enjoy them. To anyone in the same field, what jobs do you find most enjoyable and the most stressful?

I'm not working in that field, but it sounds like it would be fairly interesting, also probably highly competitive to get employment in? You probably just have to persevere.

What area did you see yourself in when you were studying the degree? What did you enjoy most? Sounds like writing wasn't what you wanted to do most?

Maybe look into working for Audible. You get experience and there are no social distractions. You read what other people wrote so that they can have audio book(s). During the time you aren't doing audible, you can be inspired to do your own writing. Maybe your own book or novelette can later become an audiobook as well.

New Threads

Top Bottom