• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last YouTube video you watched?

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Topic.

I watched Rock n' Roll by Status Quo, a British Band popular from the late 60s and early to mid 80s.

How about you lot?

The Stone Roses 'Beautiful Thing' audio only on their vevo account, they really should give up now.

If you're talking about actual videos, it was either one about travelling with Aspergers from The Aspie World, or a clip of the scousers characters from Harry Enfield.

Yes, I'm aware this will be offensive to many. The title says it all. If it offends you, please give it a miss ...

Some Cultures Are Better Than Others -
Paul Joseph Watson

Some people who post regularly on youtube...I get the
impression that in another century, they might have been
or at least would have tried to be, newspaper or magazine
columnists.

Bike pack medical kit and what I should put in it. This video gave me some ideas,
although they were mainly about packing things for people you might encounter
who hadn't thought to bring one.

Some people who post regularly on youtube...I get the
impression that in another century, they might have been
or at least would have tried to be, newspaper or magazine
columnists.

I love Jenna Marbles :hearteyes:
She calls it like she sees it and doesn't hold back :cool:

A video on field stripping a Ruger MKII 22cal. handgun. I have done it before, but needed a refresher. This is easily the most difficult to disassemble weapon that I own.

A video on Auditory Processing Disorder. It sort of fits me, that and I also have a keen interest in psychological and neurological conditions.

a tutorial video for making a simple first person shooter in Unity, if I ever get a PC that will run Unity and is powerful enough to make Xbox One as well as PC games I might watch some more tute videos.

New Threads

Top Bottom