• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last video you watched? (2023 Edition)

A trailer for the book The Ghosts of Nothing.
If you're a fan of supernatural stuff like ghosts and fairies, you might like this.

One for any Hornby/Model Train enthusiasts.
The following is Hornby's Brand New LNER Class P2, 2003 'Lord President' - with it been reviewed in this video:

A hollywood adaptation of Lena Kuchler Silbermans my 100 children (contains antisemitism,violence) begins krakow Poland 1945

I don`t have a link but it was a video about IQ testing. And how the tests were originally made to better educate people in france. But was then taken to America to be adopted as a test to find human value. Where people with very low IQ scores would get sterilized. Because they believed IQ was purely genetic. Which in turn influenced Hitler in his believes about the übermensch.
Or atleast that was what I took away from the video. A lot more information was shared, this however was the most interesting part for me.

EDIT: found the link:

Looks like Disney has a rival live-action Snow White film coming out:

Snow White and the Evil Queen (2024) - Teaser Trailer

New Threads

Top Bottom