• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last video you watched? (2022 Edition)...

An instrumental music video, but one I find very soothing.

The Midnight - Energy Never Dies, It Just Transforms

ok, that´s really heavy.

I only watched around a minute, but have two impressions.

1. isn´t that exposing/humiliating someone who can´t struggle against it? because he is helpless and can not express if he wants to be recorded and published on a video?

2. is it awareness for disabled people to make their situation better?

I´m not sure.

ok, that´s really heavy.

I only watched around a minute, but have two impressions.

1. isn´t that exposing/humiliating someone who can´t struggle against it? because he is helpless and can not express if he wants to be recorded and published on a video?

2. is it awareness for disabled people to make their situation better?

I´m not sure.
You might understand it better if you'd watch the entire video.

No one is being humiliated.

Two Daleks (from "Classic" Doctor Who) talking about Red Dwarf - with one in particular erroneously voicing his approval of a certain scene:

Only 4 minutes into the video and I'm already crying because of how sweet these two are. I wish there were more people in college with this kind of attitude.
Learning that it is OK to not understand everything and it's OK
to make mistakes, and it's OK to ask questions when you don't
understand seemed pretty wonderful, to me.

New Threads

Top Bottom