• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last video you watched? (2022 Edition)...

AGXStarseed

Carrying on the tradition....

Simply post the last video(s) you watched and want to share from YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Bitchute or some other video-streaming website. It doesn't matter whether its music, a cat video, some funny clips, etc.

As long as it doesn't contain anything against the rules (such as bad language), it should be fine.
Also, maybe put the title of your video above the video - just in case the video is removed from YouTube later and so people can still see what you put there.

I'll start us off:

Nostalgia Drive - Synthwave / Chillwave / Retrowave mix

Synthwave Sundaze - Cosmic Cruisin'

Last edited:

Just found this channel a couple of days ago, as an SCP fan I am totally loving all of these.

david-and-goliath-small-dog.gif

Not going to link it here but it was a promotional video for the 2022 Bare Burro 5K and Naked Beer Mile at Olive Dell nudist resort.

I wish I could give this post 10 “winner” reactions, OMG :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
I have always loved Bull Terriers.
My breed of choice is Dogo Argentinos. I have 3. I have a Pointer and a Podengo Portugueso Pequeno too (the Pointer and Podengo are rescues.)

Like your avatar I bet there isn't much room on the sofa in your house! Dog V4 (my avatar) is currently looking at me in the hope of a treat... unable to resist that look!

Like your avatar I bet there isn't much room on the sofa in your house! Dog V4 (my avatar) is currently looking at me in the hope of a treat... unable to resist that look!
There isn’t, lol! But they all manage to sleep in my bed!
I can never resist them either :)

I wish I could give this post 10 “winner” reactions, OMG :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
I have always loved Bull Terriers.
My breed of choice is Dogo Argentinos. I have 3. I have a Pointer and a Podengo Portugueso Pequeno too (the Pointer and Podengo are rescues.)

So that is what the last picture you posted (in the pic thread) was. I'll call it PPP for short. I thought it might be a Chihuahua mix with the coloring body shape and especially big radar ears. I never heard of the PPP breed before now. Sounds like an ancient lineage similar to Chihuahuas. It looked like a small dog among giants and thinking it was Chihuahua was going to ask if it was the Alpha. ;D

"All Things Must Pass" - YouTube through Roku

A documentary produced by Colin Hanks (Tom's son) about the rise and fall of Tower Records.

Such nostalgia for those of us who were patrons of Tower Records. Where they had more recordings to purchase than any other retailer. Interesting to hear from their perspective that it wasn't MP3 format that brought down this mighty retailer, but rather the greed of the recording industry. Which refused to lower their sale prices yielding a much greater profit margin.

So that is what the last picture you posted (in the pic thread) was. I'll call it PPP for short. I thought it might be a Chihuahua mix with the coloring body shape and especially big radar ears. I never heard of the PPP breed before now. Sounds like an ancient lineage similar to Chihuahuas. It looked like a small dog among giants and thinking it was Chihuahua was going to ask if it was the Alpha. ;D
My vet actually thought she was a Chihuahua mix at first! The rescue labeled her as a weird assortment of breeds… but according to her DNA results and the Podengo club in the US, that’s what she is… I had begun to suspect that she was a Podengo but now I know for sure :)
She is definitely the Alpha lol. Bosses around the three 100lb dogs! The 55lb dog (Pointer) has some attitude too though…
I’ve heard people refer to them as a PPP before (like how a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen is shortened to PBGV… those are very cute dogs too!) But most people shorten it to “Podengo” or “Podengo Pequeno” :)
There is a Podengo Portugueso Medio too… it’s not as common in the US though. Very common as pack hunting dogs in Portugal.

I've been watching some funny Omegle Jumpscare Pranks on YouTube, but I can't post them here as some naughty words do get said (understandably).

Anyone know what the song that starts playing at 1:33 is?
I can't make it out clearly as the guy is talking over it so I can't even search for the lyrics:

Here is a list of their productions with track lists. You might be looking through for a while...

'70s Preservation Society

I believe it's this one: https://www.discogs.com/release/8834048-Various-The-70s-Preservation-Society-Presents-Those-Fabulous-70s
I'm currently looking through the lyrics of all the songs to see if anything looks/sounds familiar to what little I could hear on that video.

---

UPDATE: Found it - it's "Heartbeat, It’s a Lovebeat" by The DeFranco Family

@Forest Cat

Oh.
Not real Loons.

Happened again.
I thought there would be real
upload_2022-1-16_12-42-50.jpeg
s.

Once on the television the voice over
said "a real odd duck." And I looked, but it was a human,
not a duck, at all.