• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last video you watched? (2022 Edition)...

A video about types of Fairies.
The part about the Scottish "Fir Chlis" (8:38 - 11:30) sounds like it would make an interesting movie, while also been a creepy "Apocalypse"-style situation if it was/is indeed real:
"When the mirrie dancers play, they are like to slay"

I always have to laugh when I watch a video from coldmirror. one example:

don´t know if it is funny too if you don´t speak/understand german, but maybe

Carrying on the tradition for 2022.

Simply post the last video(s) you watched and want to share from YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Bitchute or some other video-streaming website. It doesn't matter whether its music, a cat video, some funny clips, etc.

As long as it doesn't contain anything against the rules (such as bad language), it should be fine.
Also, maybe put the title of your video above the video - just in case the video is removed from YouTube later and so people can still see what you put there.

I'll start us off:

Nostalgia Drive - Synthwave / Chillwave / Retrowave mix

Synthwave Sundaze - Cosmic Cruisin'

New Threads

Top Bottom