• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last video you watched? (2022 Edition)...

AGXStarseed

An old advert from the 90s for a VW Polo.
I remember seeing this advert years ago when my Dad recorded Mary Poppins off the TV for me and my siblings.

It was followed up by a Tesco advert before Mary Poppins came back on:

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of the Jigglypuff Army
V.I.P Member
The In Memoriam performance of the Oscars from last night. I noticed people are complaining about a Bob Saget being omitted but you get that every year. I mean Joan Rivers wasn’t included and she practically invented the red carpet pre-awards show. And Donna Summer was left out even though she recorded one of the best songs to win the Best Original Song Oscar.

AGXStarseed

The In Memoriam performance of the Oscars from last night. I noticed people are complaining about a Bob Saget being omitted but you get that every year. I mean Joan Rivers wasn’t included and she practically invented the red carpet pre-awards show. And Donna Summer was left out even though she recorded one of the best songs to win the Best Original Song Oscar.

I never watched it, personally. The only thing I heard about it was Will Smith smacking Chris Rock, and I don't know if it was staged to get views (since the number of people watching is decreasing) or if it was legitimate.

Streetwise

V.I.P Member
I remember that from the 60s. Weekday mornings I'd watch that before I left for school. It was B&W back then.
I wasn't alive when it was broadcast I first saw it on the satellite channel God TV and on the children's schedule a superman cartoon from the 1940s was scheduled for every week loved that!

maycontainthunder

May also contain missing cakes.
V.I.P Member
Half Life: Black Mesa gameplay. This is a reworking of the 1998 original. Xen, the alien world is infinitely better and makes far more sense than the original did. The only thing I don't like is they changed the houndeye sound effects... their attack was so funny in the original!

New Threads

Top Bottom