• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last video you watched? (2022 Edition)...

The last video I watched was an interview between Will Jordan (the Critical Drinker) and Sam. J. Jones of Flash Gordon fame.
I can't post the video here as there are some swear words dropped in, but - for those of you who are interested - Sam will be at Comic Con in Telford, Wales (April 2nd and April 3rd, 2022) alongside other big names.
More information here: Wales Comic Con

Not even fleeing from war can make people put down their cellphones and focus on what they are doing. It`s just amazing.
That's addiction its a killer ,I remember my mothers mother saying that a gentleman walking up her street needed a liver transplant he was that strange yellow jaundice colour but he was an alcoholic and they wouldn't do surgery if he wouldn't stop .

An interview in 1980 with Jacqueline du Pré (cellist) her voice has changed slightly by the neurological disease multiple sclerosis

New Threads

Top Bottom