• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last video you watched? (2022 Edition)...

That`s a beautiful duck, nice colors. This is my favorite duck, the mallard. Because of the colors. There are lots of them in a river here in the summer.

View attachment 73893
We have a lot of Mallards here too :) They also have nice colors. Some of the ones that live in parks are fairly tame actually.
My favorite duck is a Pintail. But I have never seen one in person. I do have a statue of one though :)

I used to feed mallards after work when I lived in Oslo, there`s a river there that is always full of mallards and swans and they are not bothered by people at all. They seek out people to get food. Those mallards and swans and that river was actually the best thing in Oslo. :) The rest of it sucked a little.
That sounds amazing :)
I wouldn’t like living in a city either. I live in the suburbs now but prefer the countryside.
You’ll have to show me some more pictures of Norwegian scenery sometime! :)

And sorry for derailing this thread, everyone. I tend to do that :confused:

@Forest Cat Let’s carry this on over to the off topic section :) Maybe you can make a thread of Norway photos!

Another throwback - this time for Halo 3 players and those on YouTube at the time.

Number 31 cracks me up:

Speaking of Star Wars, here's a battle between the Rebel Alliance and the Galactic Empire, but in anime format:

New Threads

Top Bottom