• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What types of monsters/paranormal stuff do you believe in?

What types of monsters/paranormal stuff do you believe in?

• Aliens (that they're visiting Earth with spaceships)

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Bigfoot

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Black magic

• Demons

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Fairies

• Faith healing

• Ghosts

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Goblins

• Loch Ness Monster

• Psychic abilities

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Spontaneous human combustion

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • White magic

• Witches

• Wizards

• Yeti

• Zombies

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I don't believe in monsters/paranormal stuff

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
Im not sure if I honestly believe that the Loch Ness Monster exists... or if my child-like desire for it to exist is confusing me about my choice :lol2:
I'm pretty sure that isn't real, even the Scottish don't believe in it. I once went to Loch Ness and went on a boat tour around it, unfortunately we didn't see any monsters.

On a related note, there have also been mass-scale searches of the Loch to try to find it but so far nothing has been found. I do agree that the Loch Ness Monster is interesting though.
If it did exist and was known to exist, would it be considered a monster? No, then we would consider it the last of a dying species.

Just my thoughts..
I'm always just as puzzled when Science says that the paranormal can't exist as I am when people say "I believe this, it must be true".
There's no more proof that ghosts exist than that they don't or that ET's exist and/or have visited Earth or that they can't have.. we don't - and, as yet, can't know, so how does the argument come up?
I always keep an open mind myself.
It's like the concept of a monster. The animals that do exist are as weird as any monster, but we don't call them monsters because we take them for granted. If it was for sure that ghosts or intelligent aliens (I know those are not the same thing) existed, people would take them for granted too, and would not think they were a big deal.
Most Christians believe in angels. According to the Catholic understanding off what angels are, they sound a heck of a lot cooler and more amazing than ghosts or aliens, or whatever. And yet, these vast numbers of Christians take angels completely for granted. People...humans are so weird....

New Threads

Top Bottom