• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

what substance is helping you the most?

francisco

so we are in 2018. what drug substance or product is helping you the most?

im tired of trying things that dont seem to go nowhere, so im gonna start trying get a normal social life through external substances, whats helping you the most?

edit: so as suggested im gonna speak a bit more of the exact problems im trying to alleviate, basically right now, i dont feel confortable around others, nor i can make good eye contact, and my strange way to communicate doesn't help at all, im searching for anything that helps to make bounds with others and have normal conversations, it can be with only temporary effects and im trying to not get into things with nasty side effects, tough im ready to risk a bit.

Last edited:
I guess you're more likely to get meaningful answers if you give some idea of what sort of problem you're looking to alleviate. I'm not aware of anything that makes us NT. Many of us have various problems due to our differences with society, and some of those use drugs to help cope (and whether they actually do help is another story).

Not trying to pry, but you've not given us a lot to go on. If you're unwilling to tell us more you might be better off searching the forums for threads regarding similar problems to whatever you're trying to deal with. Good luck either way.

New Threads

Top Bottom