• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What sports do you enjoy?

Back in the late sixties and early seventies I followed AMA flat track racing very closely. This was back in the Gary Nixon, Dick Mann and Mert Lawwill days. Lawwill is from Boise and went to the same high school as me, three years ahead of me. We used to have a TT in Boise every year that drew some big names. I also used to go to a national mile flat track race in Salem, OR every year. Of the four different types of AMA flat track racing, I always liked the mile the best. The speed that would get to on the straights was breath taking. But then big time motocross came along and I lost interest in flat track racing. I did a little motocross racing myself and my two youngest sons raced a lot.

10 Pin Bowling, swimming and Pool.

I'm good at all 3, but I want to be a better Bowler, and get good scores, it's just so expensive to Bowl, even at disabled and carer rate 2 games costs me about 11 Quid at Hollywood Bowl.

New Threads

Top Bottom