• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Listening on my (new) old radio. Sounds so good.
1673717341384.jpeg

And this one too? It works for me.

There's certainly parts of this song I identify with. They are a very underrated band! I think they kinda got derailed a bit when they got sued for "ripping off" that "kookaburra in the old gum tree" song. Seems so dumb since it really is transformed and could very much be considered parody.

I really identified with it, the way the kid refuses to comply. That was definitely me.
I can definitely identify with that too. I mean I didn't damage flower beds, tease dogs or throw rulers at yawning men. I suspect the people who made the video took it a bit literally. But I definitely didn't conform in my thinking, my music tastes and appearance. But to some people in this world that's just as bad or even seen as worse.

Got the album playing now! I snagged it in a charity shop 10 years ago for a quid! :)

IMG_20230114_175602_799.jpg

Last edited:
Got the album playing now! I snagged it in a charity shop 10 years ago for a quid! :)
Back then we didn't have the international communication that we do these days and the music scene here was quite different to the rest of the world. They were just one of the bands I grew up with.

New Threads

Top Bottom