• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Jeepster is a term utilized to refer an individual (primarily a young adult male) of average or insignificant stature, who pursues the object of their affections with almost unwavering tenacity.

Marc Bolan expresses the predicament of pursuing a person above one's social stature via the metaphor that is the dichotomy between automobiles, the Jeep (the average person) and the coveted Jaguar (the object of romantic affection).

So that's what that meant!?..huh... I always did wonder.

Dude likes cars....
My cousin likes this band...he's a big fan. I don't know why. They are..... okay.

R-416745-1117334102.jpg.jpg

The song "Born dead" by Ice T's Heavy Metal musical experiment: "Body Count."

Aldous Harding. I don't know who she is. But she certainly holds my attention....

Last edited:
Some 'Disco Purrfection" tracks. There's a bunch of them on YouTube.
Basically a originally-released song is, say, 7:50 long? Through mixing and added sounds and sections, the song ends up at 13:00. Some are better than others,

Right now playing is The Brothers Johnson "I'll Be Good To You":

New Threads

Top Bottom