• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

It seems to me that every project Pete Helmkamp touches turns to underrated extreme metal perfection. Phallelujah... PHALLELUJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

John "Bonzo" Bonham working out his drum set
Led zeppelin moby dick full

More music you wouldn't expect an aspie to enjoy. Then again, I'm not even a typical aspie...

Appropriately enough, I read on TV Tropes a while ago that Chief Keef was on the spectrum.

they're called "black midi"s... never really bothered to listen to one before, but it's awesome. sound like a musical version of my head lol

Mozart- Piano Sonata in C major ('Sonata semplice') K. 545- 1st mov. Allegro

Another favorite local band

At an early show of theirs at a smallish club, Prince came in with his entourage, stood at the table next to ours for a song or two, then left. He had a glass of grapefruit juice.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom