• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Oh Sweden... thanks for making weird things like this. :D I have never been able to figure out if this guy is a genius or just bonkers. It's one or the other. I think I'm leaning towards genius. "Tinnitus In The Heart"

In memory of five more and most recent victims of the sinking of the Titanic. The Titan Submersible's crew.

I am listening to Kendrick Lamar’s DAMN album - the first non classical or jazz album to win the Pulitzer Prize for Music. Great album but I cannot share any of it here.

Weezer - Buddy Holly

Saw them in concert last night and it was a fun show. There were two other bands that played. One was Joyce Manor and they were decent. The other was Future Islands and they were pretty bad. I get that the singer is trying to do something different, but I just couldn't wait for them to finish their set and get off the stage.

New Threads

Top Bottom