• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

I really really hope people don't think I hog this place. I hope people will add their contribution so I get new things to listen to. I have a need to express myself through music, don't look just listen with closed eyes :)

I really really hope people don't think I hog this place. I hope people will add their contribution so I get new things to listen to. I have a need to express myself through music, don't look just listen with closed eyes :)

No way. Post to your heart’s content. :)

Edit P.S. I think it’s cool that you’re so into music.

When I heard this song on the last season of The Handmaid’s Tale, I knew something bad was about to happen…

I came across this tune as I myself was in the proses of fading out. All my tunes has a relation somewhere.
Something just clicks as I hear them for the first time.

Edit! That's a lie, but within 2-3 times listening to it. Its not always pleasant, but always useful for my soul

What a cool PIP'ish pix of an harbour oil painting?
My avatar is of an digital artist named digitalblasphemy, called 'sky song'

It’s actually a late 19th century painting called “Liverpool Salthouse Docks” by John Atkinson Grimshaw. Yours somehow reminds me of “Starry Night,” but like a foresty mint-chocolate-chip variation.

I came across this tune as I myself was in the proses of fading out. All my tunes has a relation somewhere.
Something just clicks as I hear them for the first time.

Edit! That's a lie, but within 2-3 times listening to it. Its not always pleasant, but always useful for my soul

Indeed. I’ve always liked Radiohead. “Street Spirit” is great.

It’s actually a late 19th century painting called “Liverpool Salthouse Docks” by John Atkinson Grimshaw. Yours somehow reminds me of “Starry Night,” but like a foresty mint-chocolate-chip variation.

It's a natural phenomena called Aurora Borealis ie Northern Light. It's not often I see it at my location (to far south in Norway), last time was only white and far up, but I've seen it this bright ong time ago.

New Threads

Top Bottom