• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Idk if this fits like totally here. I just went to the movie teather from watching Metallica S&M2!

Found this on Spotify earlier, and decided to look at where it came from; was surprised to see it's from a cartoon on Adult Swim called Final Space. The production quality is extraordinary, plus the woman singing (Shelby Merry) has her own songs/albums which are very well done as well, one other song of hers called Grounded I immediately liked and added to my personal Spotify playlist.

Artist - Heather Dale
Song - The Maiden and the Selkie
Artist - Miracle of Sound
Song
- Wake the White Wolf
The song switched halfway through reading this. I tend to switch between the type of ethics of folk​
music every few months. I come back to the (Nordic, Celtic, and Asian) folk and New-Age music genres most frequently. although the Folk-Rock genre also pops up occasionally.

Pre-history and ancient history are some of my obsessional interests, and I guess it reflects in my choices. I often don't even understand the language is being sung.

New Threads

Top Bottom