1. Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What should an Aspie keep in mind when becoming a content writer?

Discussion in 'Education and Employment' started by Greatshield17, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Greatshield17

Greatshield17 Catholic Nerd

I'm going through a couple of online courses in order to become a content writer. Are there anythings I should keep in mind as an Aspie when becoming a content writer?

• Like Like x 1
  2. NothingToSeeHere

NothingToSeeHere Asexuowl V.I.P Member

What sort of content?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Greatshield17

Greatshield17 Catholic Nerd

Anything that will help me get a job basically, I mean I do have interests and the like that I'll keep an eye open. Do you have to like get a degree or something in history in order to write about history online?