• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What Regional Belt Do You Like The Best.

Dylanperr

Hon Hon Hon
The USA and Canada have many regional belts. The Frost Belt having frosty and cold winters. Snow Belt having more snow and is very similar to the Frost Belt. Then there is the Rust Belt with an interesting history, but declined somewhere in the 1980s or the 1990s. Another one being the Bible Belt having higher religiosity than other areas. If your country has any regional belt of its own talk about it in this thread as well.

Live in a snow belt Dylan, and we receive about eleven feet of snow or 335.28 cm per year. It seems as if there's more snow this year. It's not the snowiest place in Canada, there are others:eek: Such as Iqualit, Nunavut in the northerly part of Canada.

I live in the Morbhen belt of Bretagne ( Brittany) of France. I used to live in the cote de amor belt ( department) and we experienced beautiful snow seasons there.

I miss being there.

South Central Texas so definitely Bible belt. Really would call it the scorching hot summer belt. I think I saw Satan standing on the side of the road with a sign reading "Will work for Air Conditioning."

I reside in the High Desert of Nevada.

The only "regional belt" required here would be your money belt. ;)

MPF_1018.JPG

Last edited:
I must live in the constrictor belt. Because almost every year they raise taxes and fees, heating costs rise, good jobs disappear, and the message is always to "tighten your belts some more".

I've heard my area called snow belt, frost belt, and rust belt.

New Threads

Top Bottom