• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What Music Are You Listening to Right Now?

Yeshuasdaughter

You know, that one lady we met that one time.
V.I.P Member
I am listening to a playlist on YouTube of soft classical piano music titled, "You're A Hopeless Romantic, But in the Nineteenth Century".

It is a very accurate description. I am a hopeless romantic, and I do live in the nineteenth century. And no one can tell me otherwise!

What are you listening to?

My partners choice of American reality show, plus their intermittent requests for items they forgot to take to the bathroom with them.

Blue Highway! Their "Born With a Hammer in My Hand" is filled with the exuberant physicality of work;

Then there is the longing of travel at the human scale in "From the Window of a Train". The first phrase is the anti-coda:
"Everybody drives the same old roads these days
Don't see a thing, but they know the way
Every mile's a marker, every town's the same
Another place to stop but not to stay"

Music from Lakme, just heard Bizet's Carmen suite and the ballet music from Thais.

It's exotic 19th-century operatic scores night over here on the radio!

Jonathan Bénisty - Penelope Circus. I'm on a mission to listen to all of my music and rate it on RYM (that which I haven't rated yet), in alphabetical order. I started this in January and so far I'm up to B.

My friend got me into Scandinavian folk. I searched YouTube and found a Russian group with similar music. It's called "Dzivia". This song is so beautiful and haunting.

I am listening to a playlist on YouTube of soft classical piano music titled, "You're A Hopeless Romantic, But in the Nineteenth Century".

It is a very accurate description. I am a hopeless romantic, and I do live in the nineteenth century. And no one can tell me otherwise!

What are you listening to?
Now I am back on this lovely playlist

It has been a very long time since I listened to The Residents, but I feel a phase coming on...

Hardy Fox, of the Avant-Garde Band the Residents (Maybe), Dies at 73 - The  New York Times

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom