• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What month were you born?

what month were you born?

• Total voters
August, which for me is an ideal time to have a birthday, just when summer starts to fade it always cheers me up. Another great time to have a birthday would be January or February which can be one of the most depressing parts of the year. My old school friends birthday was Christmas day which in some ways was not ideal.

18th of August 1981 or in English format 18/8/81, which ever way you flip it it is the same. Also known as a palindrome.

Last edited:
November. Not because of Valentine's Day. I was supposed to be born about a week or two later, but mom had a self absorbed doctor who HAD TO go to Aspen around my predicted birthday so he cut her open on Nov 25 instead. I heard there were also other things that made a c section necessary, but that "my top priority is this ski trip" part always pissed me off. LOL!

July. 11/07/1990 is my D.O.B.

It doesn't matter when I am born - as I grow older, age just becomes insignificant.

November 14th! Kind of near Thanksgiving and it's during my favorite season, which is Fall. Such a nice time of year... my Dad and I are Scorpios.

July 5th 1965. I am older, and much more bolder. (and maybe slightly wiser)

New Threads

Top Bottom