• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is Your Pet Doing Right Now?

C58786C2-5995-497C-A51C-798C3D9DA448.jpeg
It is me that types not Owliet.=D

View attachment 96135

I have to boast about this boy. For the first time since his trauma in August I gave Potato Cat the option of staying out without the dogs while I was at an appointment.

Potato Cat decided to be brave and stayed upstairs! He was watching me from the front window when I pulled in!

For this kitty, this is a huge step in regaining the confidence he lost. Trauma recovery takes time, but moments like this make everything worth while.
It is a very good step for him. I hope he continues to recover.=)

56969893-B5B2-4B23-9495-B7098EB8131C.jpeg

Still on cat duty but he’s making some progress today and had double food.=D

New Threads

Top Bottom