• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is Your Pet Doing Right Now?

CDE51A4A-62F6-4F14-96F4-D7484F6CFCFB.jpeg
6AE2D136-3639-4D17-91A6-EEA3B6334F93.jpeg
40C11D72-86A0-4659-8611-0F9839511543.jpeg

Another thread idea that came to me last night that could be fun. Though if you post gibberish we'll know that your cat is walking on your keyboard!

Post a pic if you would like!

I'll start;

Dog V4 is begging for Mum's porridge bowl.
He's sleeping on the couch. Again. All the time. Norm's a cat though.

He pooped all over my floor, then stepped in it, and ran around my house tracking poop everywhere.
He’s lucky he’s cute. Lol

2B172C5D-4910-44C0-9AE1-BD26F98C3A94.jpeg

“It wasn’t me”

He pooped all over my floor, then stepped in it, and ran around my house tracking poop everywhere

That is the main reason I keep a ready-to-go Hoover Rug Shampoo machine near the dog area. Used it yesterday when they decided to run around the property shortly after their dinner.

Pixie was kind enough to wait until she came back into the house to throw up on the new rug, but the rug shampoo machine cleaned it up in short order. You may want to think about getting one Luca.

He pooped all over my floor, then stepped in it, and ran around my house tracking poop everywhere.
what the hell : D

besides the poop, I like this dog from yours the most from the look.

the other dogs look cute, but he looks very serious : D

He has his head in the shopping bag and was licking something. When I pull him out the way I discover he found the pack of fresh strawberries....

Note; no strawberries were slobbered on in the making of this post.

New Threads

Top Bottom