• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is a unique Christmas experience you had?

lovely_darlingprettybaby

V.I.P Member
What is something that touched your heart this year?
My unique Christmas experience was I sent to hospital for my rage.
I did not mind but liked going in the ambulance.
Because the paramedic was so nice to me like I was an angel.
And belted me up
And I got to rest for a while even if I did not sleep well all night because of the noise and being unwell.
And the bathrooms were disgusting but I had the covid swab
I am brave
And I was vegan with no vegan food but I ate what I could.
And I enjoyed it because it was an adventure and I do not get taken care of very well a lot.

And before that I had a nice Christmas lunch with my family and it was nice.
And I hope that did not ruin their day which it probably did but that is just life and stuff happens and I still enjoyed it and hope they can also cling to the good aspects of it

Hospital at midnight. For couple years straight due to sickness.
Sometimes hospital is where you need to be for me I wish I could have had help earlier because I have really struggled for a while but my trauma makes me fearful of doctors and am afraid and vulnerable
But it is not nice to be there for the long term because there is nothing like your own home or bed.
Sending Christmas love

New Threads

Top Bottom