1. Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Featured What Hogwarts house would you be in, and why?

Discussion in 'Obsessions and Interests' started by Daydreamer, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Gryffindor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Slytherin

22.7%
  3. Ravenclaw

40.9%
  4. Hufflepuff

18.2%
  5. Knowing my luck, I'd probably be a squip or a muggle

9.1%
  6. Or rather a Squib, because a Squip is something completely different and the OP is silly.

9.1%
  1. star.stuff

star.stuff Active Member

Slytherin is defined by accomplishing a goal by any means necessary and cunningness. It is not the "wizard superiority" house. It's just that many of the old racists of the wizarding world want to achieve their goals by any means necessary, and they end up in Slytherin. Your desire to learn (even if it is not in school) shows much more Ravenclaw traits to me. Ravenclaws are very creative and think outside of the box, so not all of them are good in school. Many of them, like you, get bored with school because it is so structured.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Holder of the Heel

Holder of the Heel New Member

Fair enough.

It may be a greater reflection of what I am instead of what suits my tastes. Characters associated with "accomplishing a goal by any means necessary and cunningness" are always my favorite, even if they can often be bad people. The aesthetic of the Machiavellian has always been attractive to me. But in truth I don't really have the pride and sense of self-preservation to fuel any engine of ambition that would mark a Slytherin.

3. DiverseWonderland

DiverseWonderland I can do anything!

I'm a Slytherin and i would be into magic creatures and powers in general

4. bbc-bananasplit

bbc-bananasplit Well-Known Member

Slytherin is for me - I took the quiz, but I knew even without it. Slytherin is where all the powerful and evil people go. I like! (Because I want to be powerful, evil, great and magnificent!! However, I'm none of that.. quite the opposite... I guess, this makes me dream of all the what ifs) Despite that: Slytherins are just ice-cold and cool =)

5. SameStars

SameStars Well-Known Member

I'm both curious and critical about the world around me. I have trouble with taking things at face-value at times, and will research for the fun of it. I love knowledge for the sake of knowledge. This solidly puts me into Ravenclaw... I already own the Hogwarts replica scarf with my house colours.

• Like Like x 3