• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What gender are you?

Do you identify as

• Male

• Female

• Trans Male (FTM)

• Trans Female (MTF)

• Gender Neutral

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think breeding is excessive and more giving individuals would adopt a child needing parents. I wouldn't either of the options because I'm an antinatalist but also because I know my own difficulties in life, genetically and I don't like anything about children, spending time with them, etc.

It's very important to discuss such future plans from the first dates to see if people match.
It was indeed one of the first things I brought up.
To the other part. Some people have no choice but to adopt. Or had a donor/carrier mom. But to me. I think I could never love an adopted child as much as a biological child between me and my partner. To me it would always feel I was taking care of someone else’s child. I’m very glad there are a lot of people that don’t think and feel like me. The world would be a worse place if they did.

REMINDER

OP's topic:

"It was once thought that autism was a purely male phenomenon. Now we know there are a great many females on the spectrum. Tony Attwood believes it is more like two males to every one female. I thought it might be interesting to get an idea of how those figures stack up with the people on this forum."

The poll asks what gender you identify as.

It's not necessary to discuss reproductive plans, pros & cons, or adoption, hormone therapy.....etc

Please direct further replies to the topic as stated in the title of this thread.

I don’t have identity.

This makes me gender neutral. I am “biologically male”. AMAB

“Biological gender” only matters when we look through the lens of a patriarchal culture in which biologically born males who identify as male have defined “disorders”.

“Autism” is not specific to gender, gender identity or gender assignment at birth. It is part of the brain… not the genitalia

I relate to female
And my gender is female
However I would never be prejudice to people who relate to something else.
Because all people are beautiful.

New Threads

Top Bottom