• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What everybody doing over the summer?

Re: What everybody doing over the summber?

I've got a holiday coming up. And I should be going to twycross zoo soon, but my lazy arse parents won't choose a date to go, so I've been waiting now for ages.

I should be going to twycross zoo soon, but my lazy arse parents won't choose a date to go, so I've been waiting now for ages.
I hope you make it over to the zoo!

This summer, I am trying to do research on wild forest mice, which is going poorly because my study species, usually ubiquitous and common, is not easily found this year. Mouse populations fluctuate and I was unlucky enough to choose to study them in a bad year. I will probably have to extend my time to degree completion so that I can try again next summer.

i hope you get down to twycross zoo i been there and it is great. i not done much so far been swimming that was fun.

I've got a holiday coming up.

You're going to Tenby right? I think I remember you saying so in another thread.

As for me, I don't have anything planned. Got Nan coming down tomorrow though. She wants to go shopping.

I'm not sure what I'm doing this summer. Recently I have been socializing a lot. I went to the cinema again last week and made a new friend (although technically we already met like once about a year ago). Also went bowling and ice skating last Friday. Met two new people on that day as well and had fun overall. Previously I had been going to the cinema a lot, meeting up with friends, going out in their car and went the beach twice with them.

As for the rest of summer,it's pretty much "up in the air" at the moment. The plans all depend on whether they can fit around everyone's time schedules and such. A lot of plans that I originally had for this summer didn't work out but I hope that something will soon.

There isn't really much I would do, I probably go bike riding most likely down the dirt track with my mountain bike, might go and spend time with my girlfriend also and possibly go-karting. :D

But this is all just ideas at the moment, also will obviously be gaming (waiting for Warriors Orochi 2 to arrive at the door).

Nothing >.<

All I've been doing is gardening. This whole summer has sucked so far.

Working, going to my clubhouse and relaxing.:H

Playing video games and on my computer. I have not been out the house much . My mum tries to get me to socialize but I don't want to.

i dont like charge much i like doing my things in my way.

I've been helping with some animal behaviour research. I train dogs to find endangered species or do forensic work. It's pretty awesome. Otherwise I've been having a craptacular time. joblessness + room-mate drama + crazy family = LAME.

joblessness + room-mate drama + crazy family = LAME.

Uck, room-mate drama is horrible! I've had bad room-mates and also roommates who used to be friends with each other but then didn't like each other anymore - that was awkward for me; I wasn't sure what to do sometimes since I still got along with both of them!

I went swimming to a swimming park yeastaday thats was fun i'm goind down to my nannas today for lunch.

New Threads

Top Bottom