• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What do you remember about early twenties?

Please, just put me on your 'ignore' list.
Why? You didn't do anything. It's just I feel like an alien living in a society that worships alcohol and believes you never lived if you never went out partying or drinking, then thinks it's hilarious to look back on and have memories (or lack thereof) of "the funnest time of their life".

Why? You didn't do anything. It's just I feel like an alien living in a society that worships alcohol and believes you never lived if you never went out partying or drinking, then thinks it's hilarious to look back on and have memories (or lack thereof) of "the funnest time of their life".
Please put me on your 'Ignore' list.

Thank you.

Remember most of it, the good and the bad. Like most of us here eh? But if you focus on the bad, then each chapter will be that and remembered as such. For me it was an age of innocence. Blissfully so, in hindsight!

You can remember, you can regret, or you can just relish the good fortune of those days and the few people you loved way back when (I am 65). The further away you get from your youth, the more you realize how cherished that and each moment you spent were.

Yeah we were all foolish at points and carry regret, but there is so much more to life than regret!

I would go back and love all those people all over again, and erase stuff filling it in with more mature choices... ha ha... but hey twenties... Who is brilliant in that sense in their twenties. Especially if social challenges exist and society notes you as different.

New Threads

Top Bottom