• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are your fantasies?

I fantasize a virtually car free world with a system of train pods replacing most roads. Some roads would be turned into foot and bike paths. My world might allow small electric golf carts. Also horses might be more commonly used for transportation because they are quiet. It would be great; walk to a track, push a button, wait for a pod and off you go. I could travel from a spot a few blocks away all the way to California without need to drive or share my space with strangers. And I could hop off anywhere in between, look at whatever, and then wait a bit and hop another pod to resume my travels.

Don't tell us, tell her:

★ Rebekah Elmaloglou Address

You never know you've might have a 0.0000000000000000000000000001% chance of her inviting you to Australia, all expenses pay to meet her so your fantasy can become true. Actually I think I missed a few zeros off, sorry.

Regarding a well paid IT job, been there done that, well it was fairly well paid, but it's definitely not all it's cracked up to me, especially if you're forced to support Windows as part of your job, although it's not as bad as when I did it in the 1990s when Windows networking was about as reliable as a very well used old Austin Allegro that hasn't been serviced for the last 20 years.

I'd rather support Windows than the annoyingly useless Chrome OS which you can't do a great deal with apart from browse using the Chrome browser and download Chrome specific apps from the Web Store, which contains almost no games, not good ones anyway.

New Threads

Top Bottom