• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are real things you would want for Christmas, think big and small

lovely_darlingprettybaby

V.I.P Member
I always want to feel like lonely people have a place to go, there are meals for homeless and shelter in a hostel for a few nights, people know they are loved at least by one person, ceasefire for wars, needy children at least get to open one gift or a small stocking and Christmas miracles for all.
I want churches to decorate with decorations if they can afford to and leave their doors open and have carols or carollers so people can sit inside and pray or hace quiet reflection.
If people are sad, they should go inside and talk to God like home alone who Kevin does.

I want a miracle in my own life and to feel appreciated and not like people will continue to always screw me over. As well as spend the night at my dad's.
And my family to be happy, whole and loved and together.
It will be an absolute miracles if that happens

An adhd assessment, I’m on the waiting list but the wait is killing me lol.

Last edited:
My big one is time. The gift that would satisfy my life's desire would be TIME! I wish for free time in seclusion to work on my life's passion. Something I seem to never get.

I would have to say time and energy. Being retired, I mostly have the time now, but my CAEBV too frequently robs my energy to the point of not be able to use the time.

I would have to say time and energy. Being retired, I mostly have the time now, but my CAEBV too frequently robs my energy to the point of not be able to use the time.
Bummer about the CAEBV. I am also retired with plenty of energy, but still no time!

Some more awareness in the ways we are being duped, collectively.
Some more love and care for ourselves, each other and this beautiful universe and planet we reside on/in.
Some understanding for all of us, to alleviate our pains, to bring us joy and gentleness, creativity and ownership of our own inherent personal empowerment and self actualization.

Lottery jackpot win. I'm hoping for a few special draws like they did last year. Managed to get lucky dips plus £5 on both draws last time. Naturally hoping for something significantly more substantial.

A nuclear fallout shelter stocked with everything I need to survive whatever unimaginable horrors will strike.

New Threads

Top Bottom