• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Well Hello there

Spectrum Kid

Hi everyone.

I'm Robert, living in Glasgow & at 52 I've recently been diagnosed. I do struggle with social interaction and everyday things, and have done all my life.

Being kinda new I was on the lookout for anything really, as it can be a wee bit overwhelming. That's when I found this site.

Hello and welcome! I think you might find this site helpful for discussion or support. The people here are very friendly! I hope you enjoy your time spent on here.

1678728699352.png

Hello and welcome. Perhaps we can help with the overwhelm. There’s a fair few of us who can commiserate with that. Good to have you here.

Hi everyone.

I'm Robert, living in Glasgow & at 52 I've recently been diagnosed. I do struggle with social interaction and everyday things, and have done all my life.

Being kinda new I was on the lookout for anything really, as it can be a wee bit overwhelming. That's when I found this site.
Glad to have you , I’m a fairly new person and they’re great on here!

Hi everyone.

Hello, and welcome! I think you'll find this site very helpful, and the vast majority of people on here to be friendly.

Hello and welcome, I find lots of support on here, I have had positive reinforcement, and help with venting, so I find it helpful.

Hi everyone.

Welcome. Being newly diagnosed, you are in for a bit of a wild ride. Here, you will find like minded people who have been through it all and can guide you. There will be period of adjustment and comint to terms with the diganosis. Once you get some learning in, you will probably find that much of your life that you didn't understand is now explained. What you need to understand right now is the the diagnosis does change you or who you are, You are still the same person. What it does do is give you perspective and understanding. Use that to maske your life better.

Welcome! :)

Glad you've joined us. I agree with the others that this place is supportive and that most of us are friendly.
Getting a diagnosis can certainly be overwhelming, but we are here to help!

New Threads

Top Bottom