• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Weekends

Raggamuffin

V.I.P Member
Is there anything you leave to the weekend?

I realised today that I need to restrict eating super spicy food to Fridays and Saturdays.

Dropping napalm in the work toilets isn't a nice environment. Boss asked me to shorten my toilet breaks.

"You don't know. You weren't there man."

Ed

Taking out the cat litter.

I generally do that Saturday or Sunday.

I don't feel that I am "leaving" it though.
It's when I plan to do it.

I generally procrastinate all my chores to the weekend, then when the weekend comes I decide I’ve deserved a rest. Yeah, not a lot gets done here currently.

I generally procrastinate all my chores to the weekend, then when the weekend comes I decide I’ve deserved a rest. Yeah, not a lot gets done here currently.
Sounds like you need to get a aide :p

I do most of my weekly chores on Sundays and Saturdays.
The garbage and recyclables are collected on Saturday, so I put them out Thursday or Friday.
I do my laundry on Saturday.
I empty the cats' litter box and refill it on Sundays.
I vacuum my bedroom on Sundays right after I get up.

And then for some, I suppose the weekend is the only reason to exist. Go figure. o_O

My days are pretty much all the same. But to help me keep up with what day it is, I try to break it up. Andy Griffith is my Sunday afternoon tv. All the rest of the days it would be Frasier. I don't know why, but it helps.

Mine is a provision of my disability package ;)
I don’t get a disability package because I’ve been deemed too high functioning. Although I might have to go in for a reassessment some time because I’ve gotten a few new diagnoses since then ;)

I don’t get a disability package because I’ve been deemed too high functioning. Although I might have to go in for a reassessment some time because I’ve gotten a few new diagnoses since then ;)
My disability isn't based on being autistic, it was based on my TBI

I usually dont even know what day of the week it is.

As far as I'm concerned, it's Tuesday. Tomorrow is also Tuesday. As is next Thursday, that is Tuesday.

My weekends are usually the toughest days of the week, so generally I leave my sanity for a while on the weekends. :p

Nothing really as I'm not working. What I would do on Saturdays before I now can do during the week.

New Threads

Top Bottom