• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

We exist now.

Jeff

I have no friends and no future. And life sucks. Now that the mood has been set...

I'm a 20 year old NEET living in australia. I live on my own. Actually, no, I have many plants and the two mice. I neglect the mice tho so they don't count.

I'm burnt out right now but there probably isn't much else to say anyway.

Hope this place is decent. Or at least okay.

Hi there. Nice to meet you.

First off, this is a really great place to come to; the people here are all awesome. And just because you don't have any friends or future now that doesn't mean that you won't have any later. Just keep your head up and keep moving forward.

Hi Jeff! your present & future just got brighter: you just reached out to a vibrant international community of Aspies! There are treatments out there for chronic depression. You do not have to feel like poop all the time (unless you want to...it's your business). There are many NEETS out there so you are by no means alone. Usually, they are NEETS for good reasons (such as mental, emotional or physical disability). Some are stuck in a rut caused largely by the fractured economy: no jobs to be had & no money to access a formal education. Either way, welcome to the forum & I hope you feel a little less glum.

New Threads

Top Bottom