• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

We Are Donating $1 To ASAN For Every Member That Signs In Today

Brent

Administrator
Hello everyone!

For every member that logs in today and for every new registered member we get today, we will be donating $1 to the Autistic Self Advocacy Network (Autistic Self Advocacy Network | Nothing About Us Without Us

It is as simple as that! All you need to do to help donate is to log in to the site (if you are already logged in you are good to go!) and to spread the word and help us get new registrations.

We will be donating up to $1,000. So lets see if we can hit that milestone today!

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask them within this thread and I will be happy to answer them.

Hello everyone!

For every member that logs in today and for every new registered member we get today, we will be donating $1 to the Autistic Self Advocacy Network (Autistic Self Advocacy Network | Nothing About Us Without Us

It is as simple as that! All you need to do to help donate is to log in to the site (if you are already logged in you are good to go!) and to spread the word and help us get new registrations.

We will be donating up to $1,000. So lets see if we can hit that milestone today!

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask them within this thread and I will be happy to answer them.
laughs,even though it wasn't necessary,I had to figure out how to log out because I have never done it before :p

Question: if our device is always signed in, must we log out and log back in to donate, or will simply opening the page work?

I'm going to log out just in case, but others might like to know.

Question: if our device is always signed in, must we log out and log back in to donate, or will simply opening the page work?

I'm going to log out just in case, but others might like to know.

No. If you can post you are good.

Purely Random Comment

Just looked at the homepage and noticed an article regarding Autism Speaks (who are generally hated by most of the Autism community) is at the bottom of the page, while this article about ASAN (who are generally liked by most of the Autism community) is at the top of the page.

Purely Random Comment End

New Threads

Top Bottom