• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Water poll!

Do you like water?

• Yes, I do.

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Sometimes.

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • I hate plain water.

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • I like wasting my money on bottled water.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Bottled water is not a waste of money where I live.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lots of ice.

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A lemon slice.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Why is there a poll about boring water?

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • It lifts my mood.

• Not enough carbs in plain water for me.

• Total voters
The best water I ever tasted was on the property I grew up on. We were the first people to ever live there (other than nomadic Indigenous Peoples and Basque shepherds who passed through in historic times).

The water we pumped out of that red earth was so pure, so clean, that it actually tasted sweet, as if there was a hint of apples and honey in the water.

It was rich in minerals, and so very crystal clear.

Water with no mineral content could be unsafe, check some chemistry textbooks, they always warn not to drink distilled water.
I know.
The RO water I drink is bottled and electrolytes added back in. Dasani here in FL.
I also like the carbonated ones with a little fruit flavor added. Like Aha, St. Croix or
San Pelegrino.

Water from the tap where I live has so much chlorine it is not good to drink.

The truly best water I've known could be called plain.
And by that, I mean natural from a mountain spring. It has a live freshness that
tap or bottled is missing. Can't find that in Florida.
I've drank it in Missouri from mountain springs.
They sell bottled Zephyrhills brand here. Supposed to be spring water.
Not so good though.

I know.
The RO water I drink is bottled and electrolytes added back in. Dasani here in FL.
I also like the carbonated ones with a little fruit flavor added. Like Aha, St. Croix or
San Pelegrino.

Water from the tap where I live has so much chlorine it is not good to drink.

The truly best water I've known could be called plain.
And by that, I mean natural from a mountain spring. It has a live freshness that
tap or bottled is missing. Can't find that in Florida.
I've drank it in Missouri from mountain springs.
They sell bottled Zephyrhills brand here. Supposed to be spring water.
Not so good though.
I always had deionized water for equipment for machines like salt spray chambers in the lab. every body thinks it is fine to drink, i have to tell them its not. Not well known. There is more to water than it's just water. Heavy water could kill you thermo dynamic reasons.

Definition Heavy Water:
water in which the hydrogen in the molecules is partly or wholly replaced by the isotope deuterium.
This is why it is not safe to drink.
No more than five tablespoons is considered safe for human consumption.

Distilled water tastes flat but is pure water.
From WebMD - Distilled water overview:
Distilled water is safe to drink. But you'll probably find it flat or bland. That's because it's stripped of important minerals like calcium, sodium, and magnesium that give tap water its familiar flavor. What's left is just hydrogen and oxygen and nothing else

Reverse osmosis is also water that has had all contaminants removed via filters
and a membrane. Bottled RO water sold for drinking water has remineralization
and electrolytes added. Makes it taste better.

Interesting OK.

New Threads

Top Bottom