• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Water poll!

Do you like water?

• Yes, I do.

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Sometimes.

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • I hate plain water.

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • I like wasting my money on bottled water.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Bottled water is not a waste of money where I live.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lots of ice.

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A lemon slice.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Why is there a poll about boring water?

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • It lifts my mood.

• Not enough carbs in plain water for me.

• Total voters

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
It is essential for living, but do you enjoy drinking it?

I like the tap water at my house, but I dislike the tap water at my job.

I usually drink 3-4 litres of tap water a day. I felt a lot better since I started doing that.

Yes, I do, but not the yucky chlorinated water that comes out of the tap (faucet) where I live. Nor do we buy bottled water; we source our water from a local spring whose water is safe to drink.

I hate water. I'd much rather have a piece of fruit if it's available.

I've also been known to drink too many fluids in my lifetime (stimming, maybe?) so I really need to be careful. I can down LaCroix or Spindrifts like nobody's business and start feeling like I'm low in sodium or something when I do.

I don’t really drink from the tap, but I do try to drink a lot of water. It’s especially important now since I’ve stopped drinking sodas. Sometimes to jazz up my water I have ice and a lime in and it’s super refreshing.:cool:

I like water. I usually drink tap water, but sometimes I have a fizzy mineral water. Some days I have to force myself to drink water though, I don't always feel like doing it.

Of course, I Iike it so much I shower myself with it. ;) I like to be outside in the rain, I like drinking it, swimming in it, it's great. Just look at my profile pic, water.

Last edited:
I have a funny water story, there is a type of water called Voss water. Fancy rich people in the US and other places like to pay too much for it and show everyone they drink the Voss on instagram. That water comes from a small municipality in Norway and the funny thing is that Voss water comes from their water supply. So everyone who lives there showers in Voss water. They wash their cars with it. They even flush their toilets with Voss water. So fancy. :) Funny.

Last edited:
I drink lots of water, I keep a large jug in the fridge full of cold tap water

Water bottles? I never buy them for home use, a necessary thing when I'm out of the house of course, which is a regular thing for me

I hate the taste/lack of taste of water and only drink it if I’m sick or dehydrated, or if I’m hiking. I know that’s really bad lol

I drink more than I eat though, I’m constantly thirsty and I probably go through at least four bottles of juice a day, plus coffee, tea, flavored water, etc.

I am a water addict. I mean it. I drink nearly a gallon of water per day, either in the form of plain water, seltzer, herbal teas, or electrolyte drinks (Propel, Gatorade).

When it's either very hot, or very cold, I get so dang thirsty, that you wouldn't believe it. During the night, I have 2-3 water bottles on my side table, and if I wake up and they aren't empty, one of the first things I do is sit up and drink the rest of the water.

I also bring things like little packets of Propel, Gatorade, or Mio into my room, and I have those ready in the middle of the night if I want a little punch of sweetness, or if I'm especially thirsty, and need electrolytes.

Agua <3

what is plain water?

I mostly drink tap water, it´s very healthy in germany and often more healthy than bottled water. because there are strict laws to regulate the quality of it. and it´s nearly free in comparison to water which you have to buy.

I use it for tea, coffee or to drink it pure. in the water here is a bit sand, but only very less and it drops to the ground of the bottle. it varies a bit from region and building.

I never drink or buy bottle water, because it´s expensive, needless IMO and I would have to carry it the whole way. I only buy very few bottles of juice (I drink it pure) or soft drinks like cola/coke.

many germans like to drink bottle water, especially with carbonic acid. I think it´s some german fetish lol.

there are countries where you can not drink tap water, but especially in germany you can drink it.

do you drink tap water? is that common to drink in the USA?

I drink around 2 liters each day. 80% or more of it is pure tap water or tea (made of tap water).

My favorite water is called Farris and comes from deep underneath a beech forest, it's filtered through the beech forest and the ground for 20 years and then it comes out of a spring called King Olav Vs spring, where it is bottled and carbonated. Approved by the King himself. So royal, so fancy. :cool::D We have great tap water here, I just like my water to be fancy sometimes, it's called the cleanest water on earth.

1662415430376.png

Last edited:
It is essential for living, but do you enjoy drinking it?

I like the tap water at my house, but I dislike the tap water at my job.

I usually drink 3-4 litres of tap water a day. I felt a lot better since I started doing that.
Some of the best tasting water I ever had came out of a cattle tank, with cow saliva, algae, and assorted bugs. We were EXREMEMLY dehydrated and not sure if we were going to make it back.

what is plain water?

I never drink or buy bottle water, because it´s expensive, needless IMO and I would have to carry it the whole way. I only buy very few bottles of juice (I drink it pure) or soft drinks like cola/coke.

I only buy bottled water when I'm not at home, and I do spend much of my weekend out of the house... I wish our city provided water taps in public to allow people to refill their own water bottles without having to buy water from a store, but they don't... Because I know water bottles are expensive, I just don't ever buy them for home use...

what is plain water?

I mostly drink tap water, it´s very healthy in germany and often more healthy than bottled water. because there are strict laws to regulate the quality of it. and it´s nearly free in comparison to water which you have to buy.

I use it for tea, coffee or to drink it pure. in the water here is a bit sand, but only very less and it drops to the ground of the bottle. it varies a bit from region and building.

many germans like to drink bottle water, especially with carbonic acid. I think it´s some german fetish lol.

there are countries where you can not drink tap water, but especially in germany you can drink it.

do you drink tap water? is that common to drink in the USA?

I drink around 2 liters each day. 80% or more of it is pure tap water or tea (made of tap water).
In English, the word "Plain" can sometimes be used as an adjective, meaning, "Nothing is added to it". Or it can mean "Ordinary, boring, not fancy." So "Plain Water" is water in its natural form, with no powders or sweeteners added- from the kitchen faucet, or a bottle.

Plain can also be a noun that means "A flat grass land that extends for many miles". If you imagine a grassy plain, you can better understand how the adjective is used in a sentence.

While enjoying the desert, one realizes the importance of staying hydrated. I have hiked from the San Juan River to the edge of Monument valley carrying a gallon of water and used it all.

There is a Americanism in the West - (corrected) Whiskey is for drinking, Water is for fighting over.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom