• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

water and chemotherapy

did you not read the side-effects before you began to take that it's the reason my mother never took the only medicine there was for Lou Gehrig's disease 20 years ago I've never seen a longer list of side-effects in my life

I did but later when I had some of the things I described, it just didn't occur to me they might be due to the Letrasol I was taking. Worst change I had was my appetite increased radically and I gained back a good amount of weight I'd lost. Now trying to get it off again.

I did but later when I had some of the things I described, it just didn't occur to me they might be due to the Letrasol I was taking. Worst change I had was my appetite increased radically and I gained back a good amount of weight I'd lost. Now trying to get it off again.
got to say I'm astounded you werent offended by what I said I suppose it's hard after 48 years to remember that I'm on an autism community it's still very strange

Street, wasn't offended because I think you mean well and consider you a friend. So no worries, ok?

Street, wasn't offended because I think you mean well and consider you a friend. So no worries, ok?
May I ask how many years after menopause began did you start to feel life was bearable ?I think the menopause is causing my mental state it's driving me mad

if you ever decide to change your medicine try to find out if it was tested on human the problem is the test a lot of medicines on carnivores and herbivores who have completely different chemical balances

I thought mammograms caused autism.

Explains why a lot of women seem to have it these days....

There couldn't possibly be another explanation. :)

(Runs and hides)

I've never had a mammogram (yet), so why am I aspie? Oh! It must be the same reason why so many kids who don't get vaccinated turn out to be autistic anyway.:rolleyes:

New Threads

Top Bottom