• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Videogame soundtracks

clg114

Still crazy, after all these years.
Staff member
V.I.P Member
I used to go to bed with Mario Bros theme music in my head. My youngest son is really into video games and that one was his favorite. He played it constantly and the same music played over & over. Now he is 40 and still likes video games.

Knower of nothing

Haven't played the game and am unfamiliar with the franchise but this soundtrack has been making the rounds and it's easy to see why. Jam-packed full of equal parts heavy/melodramatic and uplifting campy bangers.
I got into synthwave/retro electro because of them and now I produce this genre:
Some of the hotline miami tracks are definitely top tier. The menu music is my favorite though haha. The game has one of the more interesting takes on violence as far as videogames go.

New Threads

Top Bottom