• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Video games you're looking forward to

Lego Dimensions and all similar games are a complete con IMO, they charge a fortune for the starter set with the game itself and 2 figures, and charge £15 a pop for extra figures.

I made that mistake when I bought the last version of Skylanders last year, 6 months later I sold it on eBay for £30 even though we'd paid about double that plus bought 2 extra figures.

Lego Dimensions and all similar games are a complete con IMO, they charge a fortune for the starter set with the game itself and 2 figures, and charge £15 a pop for extra figures.

I made that mistake when I bought the last version of Skylanders last year, 6 months later I sold it on eBay for £30 even though we'd paid about double that plus bought 2 extra figures.
Lego Dimensions is the most expensive if I'm correct, with the starter game costing £70-80 when it came out as well as the cost of the mini Lego sets to play in the game. Lego is quite pricey to begin with so I don't know why it surprised me. Disney Infinity was in the £40-50 range for the starter set and £10 a figure which is slightly more reasonable. Disney Infinity is dead now and I hope it's the start of the end for this toys to life ripoff practice.

Let's hope soon we go back to unlocking characters by playing the game.

I made a point to leave my PS4 back at home for this semester at college but I pre-ordered Mafia III for when I go back, it looks genuinely slick. The setting (the 1960s and a fictional city based off New Orleans) and gameplay (basically a GTA clone with more emphasis on the organized crime element) look really interesting from the footage I've seen thus far, plus the opportunity to shoot up a Klan meeting is a big selling point.

We Sing and Now That's What I Call Sing 2, as well as this year's WWE game, apparently Constructor HD's out end of January next year, I might get that.

Waiting for Skyrim Special Edition, due to be released later this month. I'm playing the PC version right now and have racked up wayyy too many hours...it's that good. Don't know why I didn't get it years ago when it was released, but better late than never.

Other than that, I'm really not looking forward to much right now. Just have to wait and see, I guess.

Waiting for Skyrim Special Edition, due to be released later this month. I'm playing the PC version right now and have racked up wayyy too many hours...it's that good. Don't know why I didn't get it years ago when it was released, but better late than never.

Other than that, I'm really not looking forward to much right now. Just have to wait and see, I guess.

Since you like Skyrim, you might like this:

To be honest I thought the original Skyrim wasn't all it was hyped up to be, I played it a few times then sold it on eBay.

There's a new Outlast coming out in a month. Can't wait to watch my favorite streamer to play. >_>

New Threads

Top Bottom