• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Vacation photos!

I guess I do not get a creepy vibe from old buildings. Instead I try to read their histories. What creeps me out are McMansions that have a mishmash of architectural styles, the intersection of wealth and bad taste. I find that unsettling. Once I visited Biltmore, in Ashville NC on a motorcycle trip, and I can only describe it as the place where Good Taste went to die. Built at a time when giants who were redefining American Architecture were rebuilding Chicago. The designer of Biltmore was an incompetant. I feel the same way about the mansions in Newport RI. For real creepy stuff, see McMansion Hell

Ground Zero...often considered the most haunted place in Nevada:

Goldfield Hotel.jpg

Looks blasé on the outside...but the inside gives off quite another vibe entirely.

That sounds really cool, you should upload it! Why would you have to crop anything out though?

Also, yes to the ghosts and haunted location too :)

I don’t like showing videos of myself on the internet :oops:
Photos are kind of okay but something about people seeing videos with my face in them makes me uncomfortable.

I find ghosts and haunted stuff really cool too.

@crewlucca -

I knew immediately where you were as our summer home is nearby.

We should have waved as we passed each other on the road!

Here is what New Harbor looks like from the air.

EB2AE4F4-C98D-44B9-9415-8D2B9080F625_1_101_a.jpeg

I guess I don't think a lot about exotics since I see too many used merely as status symbols. I enjoy my 2001 MR 2 precisely because I have no qualms about pushing it at the track (I like Gingerman Raceway). Also I am not so invested in the looks that I gutted the interior. Put in a roll bar, light sport seats and harness with cam-loc buckles. I have improved ducting to the rotors, and have a 2ZZ-GE engine with 6 speed. I'd love to drive an exotic on a track, but, that's not me.

@Gerald Wilgus -

Spotted this video that was released today about the MR 2.

Nice. It was nice his mentioning the 2-ZZ GE Engine. The only mod was the sensor/electronics cabling adaptor. The last track day I think I was grinning from ear to ear. It is such a well balanced car. I nearly lapped a WRX before we were called in from the session.

New Threads

Top Bottom