• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Update on my ex: ( happy news!)

Roxiee

~ broken but beautiful ~
So, they are still hunting him but they are appealing to the inner public for information as he's a high risk abuser. But, they are still supporting me and checking in on me, they've given me a buzzer so if I see him I press that and they get alarmed and will come to me ASAP. So, I feel lot more safer then I did/was! But, I haven't self harmed since last night! I just had food and went to sleep, but I'm fine! Lola is fine so I'm pleased I'm doing great!

Good enough--He'll show up on social media again eventually anyway. Good time for a detective or amateur detective (not you, Roxie) to follow all the socials of his friends with a fake profile and see if anyone new turns up. Or they might catch him the good old-fashioned way; guy's going to have a hard time hiding with that Island Boys haircut, looking like a dog scooted its arse across a shag carpet.

Now for you I'm absolutely pleased to hear that you are not hurting yourself, that you're eating, and that you are sleeping better--you & the kid both are doing decent? Best news.

Good enough--He'll show up on social media again eventually anyway. Good time for a detective or amateur detective (not you, Roxie) to follow all the socials of his friends with a fake profile and see if anyone new turns up. Or they might catch him the good old-fashioned way; guy's going to have a hard time hiding with that Island Boys haircut, looking like a dog scooted its arse across a shag carpet.

Now for you I'm absolutely pleased to hear that you are not hurting yourself, that you're eating, and that you are sleeping better--you & the kid both are doing decent? Best news.
We're doing good! No more crap from him! I'm so pleased!

I am happy for you. I hope you will continue to heal and care for yourself. :):)

I am glad his abuse has been noted and people have your back. I never understand guys like him. Funny, I was just discussing with my therapist that at my loneliest I would see women attached to selfish, sometimes abusive, man-children when I was never noticed. But, I need to recognize that I never was able to act to connect and give them a choice. That sorta makes me sad.

I am happy for you. I hope you will continue to heal and care for yourself. :):)

I am glad his abuse has been noted and people have your back. I never understand guys like him. Funny, I was just discussing with my therapist that at my loneliest I would see women attached to selfish, sometimes abusive, man-children when I was never noticed. But, I need to recognize that I never was able to act to connect and give them a choice. That sorta makes me sad.
Remember that some women are also incapable of beginning a relationship, they are a product of abuse .
Ponder this there were 4000! cases of child abuse in the UK in 2020, then add worldwide, I'm part of a sewing group, that makes dolls with no genitalia, for forensic psychologists in the UK or other countries ,dolls were also sent to Canada,each child gets a doll to keep so there's a big demand
We also made children's face masks as price gouging was virulent

Last edited:
I am very glad to hear this! Finally, something is working the way it is supposed to! :) I am so very pleased that you are safe!

I am so glad something good is happening to you in this regard. And I am glad your body and brain are recognizing it and you started taking care of yourself more again.
I am happy for you <3

New Threads

Top Bottom